ESG & Sustainability
We are serious about the climate and sustainability.
RES was on purpose amongst the first in Europe that was certified as an ISCC EU trader as we believe in verifiable and high quality claims backed by strong certification.
ISCC contributes to the implementation of environmentally, socially and economically sustainable production and use of all kinds of biomass in global supply chains.
In short out ISCC certification entails:
- Implementing social and ecological sustainability criteria
- Monitoring deforestation-free supply chains
- Avoiding conversion of biodiverse grassland
- Calculating and reducing GHG emissions
- Establishing traceability in global supply chains
Just like ISCC, RES is commited to the UN Sustainable Development Goals (“SDGs”), this is -just like the UN states- the Decade of Action. Action that RES stands for is doing sustainable and robust business with a focus on sustainable development, bringing more renewable energy tot he market and to fully focus on doing our part together with our clients and partners to achieve the SDGs.
This is why we contribute to 7 Sustainable Development Goals.