Biomethane asset contracting
RES is an established and experienced partner for the off-take of produced biomethane. We have a long and rich expertise with European biomethane markets and the varierty of legal requirements associated to the production of biomethane.
We aggregate a broad range of biomethane qualities throughout Europe, which we deliver to our clients all across Europe. RES is certified as a biomethane trader according to the principles of ISCC EU and can therefore off-take biomethane from basically all the Voluntary Schemes that are recognized under the Renewable Energy Directive within the EU.
We know the language of producers and understand the risks and opportunities they need to deal with. From feedstock (price) developments to local legislation and from energy market exposures to the optimization against subsidy schemes. What counts is that an attractive short and long term revenue is safeguarded for the produced biomethane – regardless of the regulatory conditions in your country.
RES understands that the national trading of biomethane involves some challenges, but when borders are crossed to optimize business models, complexity is often even higher. This is the sweet spot where RES built its expertise; we connect markets by crossing borders and by being your go-to off-take partners.
The RES 5 off-take USPs:
- We transport certified biomethane from European countries to the best product-market fit.
- Our contracts are set up for short, mid and long-term (up to around 10 years).
- We deliver fixed prices and guarantee off-take.
- Unsubsidized and subsidized volumes and qualities; we can off-take and handle it both.
- With our long-term solutions, we provided bankability to new biomethane projects
If you want RES to provide you with a free quotation, please fill in the below form.